Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back from Charleston

I just returned from a quick trip to Charleston where I shot some more footage. I didn't log the camera around nearly as much as I thought I would, but honestly it's been a long time since I've had to shoot for hours each day. I found myself using my iPhone more thanks to a great app called Toy Camera that turns your photos in to Holga-like photos. You can check those photos out at my Flickr page.

I promise I'll have more updates soon and some sample footage, so please check back.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi - I saw Scott Simmons comment on your blog, so I wanted to point out some news from CineForm that I thought you might be interested in. Check it out here: www.bourkepr.com or here www.cineform.com

Thanks!

Brian Wilson said...

Thanks Kevin. Very intriguing. I wonder if it will allow you to down convert to SD like Toast will (but hopefully retain TC)?