Monday, January 10, 2011

Reopening for Business

I'm going to resume blogging again and have decided to return to my Blogspot site (which is the one you're reading now).  More traffic still comes this way than my Squarespace page, so I might as well resume posting here.  I have an upcoming post coming comparing Premiere CS5 and Final Cut Pro 7 with editing AVCHD material. And I'll try and provide some random links (most of which you'll probably have already come across) soon. There have been a few cameras released since I last updated, including Panasonic's AF100 which uses it's "AVCAM" variation of the AVCHD codec.  So this codec is definitely still alive and doing well for the time being.

Also, I'm having difficulties importing in my Squarespace posts. One of their mantras is that you can go in and out of Squarespace easily.  However they output to a "Movable Type" formatted TXT file that Blogger will not import for some reason.  So if you're just coming upon this site, there's additional content here.

More to come, I promise.

No comments: